1. In the “Information” tab scroll down to course compliance to enable/disable the following:
– Enfore Lecture Order: Students must progress through lectures in order.
– Enforce Video Watching: Student must view 90% of a video to advance.
– Enforce Grded Quiz Completion: Students must complete a graded quiz to advance.
1. To view Reports for your course, click on the “Reports” tab and select one of the following reports:
– Lecture Completion: To view Student and Percentage Complete Breakdown
– Video Stats: See the engagement, playrate, loads, visitors, plays for each video in the course
– Quiz Scores: See the Average Score, Min/Max Scores and Total Completed
– Leaderboards: See who has made the most/least progress in the course
– Video Engagement: Generate an aggregated video engagement for the course
Thank you for contacting our support desk, we have migrated to a new platform to better serve you. In order to properly assist you, please click the email address or send an email to email@example.com. Please ensure to include the following:
YMV Support Team